28.2.08

-a morning vent-

THIS IS ATLANTA WHY DOES IT FEEL LIKE 20 BELOW?!?

However dramatic of me, thats how i felt yesterday. I woke up and realized that, with this weather and the new business ventures my creative team and i are heading into, iim going to need to have my car working. However many months ago my car was towed into the parking garage and there it sat. Until yesterday. I called the garage, who in turn gave me the number to the towing company.

. . .30 minutes later

i get a call, he's outside. All is well im finally getting behind the wheel of my car- so i thought! Apparently his flat bed truck would not reach up to the second level so in this below 20degree weather i had to steer as he pushed my car down from the third level of the parking garage... that took all of and hour, in the cold freezing cold. && to top all that off-- his heat didnt work & windows were stuck down!

From MI to GA feels like im back in MI again!



From the Editors desk
.rhayne a. coleman

No comments: