23.5.08

Which one? vol.1

Yes! My phone upgrade is finally here. Ugh, for the record...LGs are a joke. Sure they are IT when they first drop but after a year...my LG is definitely a joke. Any type of flip phone or one that slides with a keypad is pretty skanty to me now. Very out of date.

Ok so I've emailed my father (who works with Verizon corp.) the final two I'm eye-ing because of course I will need that good ol' employee discount and his reviews of each phone. So while I wait for him to hit me back with that...I'll share to you what I've been eye-ing to talk, text, and possibly touch on next! Lol


My first choice:
Verizon Wireless XV6900
Strictly COLD! I call it the "White boy"




It's like a baby iphone. Best carbon I've seen so far...here are some of it's features/capabilities:

Verizon Wireless XV6900 combines all the performance and functionality of Windows Mobile® 6 Professional with high–tech, innovative TouchFLO® Technology on its hi–res touchscreen. Access your favorite and most important applications easily with the Touch Cube. View email and attachments, create and edit documents, filter your inbox, and stay connected – securely – with your office. Take advantage of Bluetooth® Wireless Technology and use your XV6900 as a tethered modem through BroadbandAccess Connect. Optimized for entertainment as well, the XV6900 lets you enjoy music, pictures, videos and more with Windows Media Player® Mobile and a 2.0 MP camera with video capture.


Right...Lol let it marinate! I'll show you my second choice later this week.


MDDLFNGR

No comments: