13.3.08

I am so OVER that...


Ok so WHAT!? My daddy works with Verizon and has out the ass benefits. I'm so over Verizon. Earlier today my sleep was rudely interrupted because of a typo that Verizon sent to my mom saying out bill was $3000+. This would've been the perfect opportunity to say for her to use that one phrase she hates the most..."Nigga pls" I thought someone had died the way my parents were ODing it earlier. lmao And of course the fingers pointed to my meth-text addiction (since my bill is always the highest). Ugh, but good old verizon forgot to add in all of our free apps and stuff so they did a "My bad". The bill was really a couple of measly dollars,smh. Yea verizon get those quantities right next time before I go online and leave my customer service experience. And ugh...can we get an updated Aim and less cut offs with my texts? Thanks.



Good morning,
strangefruit

No comments: