5.3.08

-Notes from a sidekick-

My days and nights are catching up with me.
running together. Never really realized how important the little things were to me until i started losing hours of precious sleep to my business. Spending every waking hour devoted to something you feel to be the best thing since sliced bread && to have every other person trying to predict your failure...

if that wasnt bad enough throw perfection into the mix. Striving for it day in and day out. Not dropping out only because its your own personal way to stay in touch with your loved ones who're so many miles away...


Staying in an institution that is giving you obvisous INadequate service all the while you pay however many millions Sally deems you worthy to recieve. All that is allowing me to hold onto my few hours of peaceful sleep and in turn, my sanity, is the light at the end of this three more month tunnel.

cccc/aaaa/uuu....

you know the rest

.rhayne a. coleman

No comments: