15.3.08

A wondering star.

So yesterday seemed to be a ordinary day for me as I awoke to the sound of my television and to a text message. It read " are you up yet". As i rolled out of bed I replied " just did". We had planes that day to go check out some apartments. So I quickly got myself together and headed for the door to meet the crew down stairs. Walking into those apartments was beautiful they all filled with lush carpet and far views of the city. On our way back home is when my day went from ordinary to a calamity. It was raining on our way back and as we made our way to turn into the entrance of our apartment complex. The tires skied across the wet road. AWWwww! "Hell Naw"! Is what was going through my mind as we flew right onto the side walk. When we came to stop the pilot of this Camry air plane, came out to check her plane. Every thing was good except for the tire that was slowly becoming nothing more than a piece of rubber. So we rushed to the garage, and that was were it started...I headed up stairs to begin cleaning the leaving room that my room left infested with her junk. Starting at one and not completing until four. Scrubbing and cleaning every inch, I went to my room were was nothing less than the living room, but fell asleep shortly. My phone rang at 6:20, it was my boyfriend. He woke me so that i can continue my cleaning escapade. So I got straight to work, only to be interrupted by a visitor. I sat for about 30 minutes conversing and then I headed to Walmart. Not expecting to see a wondering star. I pulled a buggy out and strutted into the store and there he was "Chingy" himself, looking as flawless as ever.


Only down side was that i couldn't get a picture with the celeb because I was trying to be low key.

-Kro

No comments: