8.4.08

And if you haven't already

Before it gets knocked down make a trip over to Comeupkids.com to view my interview!



Strange Fruit's official Comeupkid interview:Here

Def. not a waste of time. You're always wondering when your break will come right? Well atleast I am! So here was a small break for me...this exclusive interview of me in my rough stages. It was posted last week and honestly I'm full of myself when I say this read can never get old. This interview literally allowed me to finish chapter one in my life. No more "strange fruit" Lol I'm simply Chasmin now.

So if you're looking to see what each individual PM member is really about here's a start. We are not members who just blog on fashion, lifestyle,music etc. etc. We actually all have our own individual projects in the works!! So catch us if you can...:p


Strange Fruit's official Comeupkid interview:Here


Related links/sources: F|M, Comeupkids


MDDLFNGR

No comments: