28.4.08

.Dear Readers


[you can call me .rhayne && im your superhero]


fashion connoisseur but artist should be at the top of the list of label you so blindly place on me. Building and maintaining an empire is a daily job. A job you may or may not be familiar with, tips concerns or suggestions hit me here.

Like a few ppl that i can count on one hand i have placed a time limit on my own personal success, you'll never know what that stretch of time is but believe me I will not be tardy. If you see me up on AIM/YIM at about 03:08am or pm it is because you'll never catch me sleeping[so say hello]. Sleep is the enemy and so is eating...lol

flipping through magazines && being glued to CNN [among other things] are all apart of my favorite pastime-life. Georgia is my current playground && every day me and a select few get down and dirty.


Currently: Atlanta Gerogia features me the most && may i say that life is good, swell even. As you may have recognized in the posts prior to this one: good friends, flashing lights, and a drive for success.


networking. swagg. business. [repeat]





stay tuned...
.rhayne a. coleman

No comments: