25.4.08

THE LOST EPISODE: Power Rangers- TRILOGY

okay one of my favorite past times as a kid was the
Mighty Morphin Power Rangers...
power rangers are cool. smh. i had the toys, the moveies,
the blanket, the halloween costume. lol if you're a real 80's baby you were
in some way affected by the Power Rangers...

this is so weird that i know this but, alot of ppl dont know that Power Rangers, as they appeared in America, were not the original power rangers. the Original were a team of asian ninjas entitled GO Rangers over in China i believe [dont quote the location]... so in my randome spare time this morning i found this very funny video

the lost Power Ranger Episode...fully of laughs.
ASIANS ROCK!
enjoy:







LMFAO at the voice overs...

I need some ASIAN friends...

Related Links/Sources: chai-productions.com/

.rhayne a. coleman

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

im glad i have my asian china doll chong sammy...she always keep me up to par with the wang lang shit

PR is a classic though!

they had everyone morphin before school on a tuesday morning nd after school

smh. watch me morph this shit...