7.4.08

Let me check my Itinerary

Ok so there's been say so on my where abouts for the next couple of years and what not and some inquiries. I've either been leading some on you on or you've been dabbling too much in my life. One way or another...I still have the last hear ye hear ye!

With that being said, I've created you an official draft of my own itinerary! Aren't you so so lucky? Ahem and it goes a little something like this:

Spring 2009 (or before...depends on when the "Mecca" wants me!)
I will be living and resting in Washington D.C.!-
How long? Bitch I don't know...I'd like to spend my last "schooling" years and an additional few to see if I'd want to adapt there for good.


And that's IT!...shit. Of course it's other places I'd like to spill into but I can only list the definite one for now. My future is a mystery like whether or not OJ killed Nicole. Live with it...while I live with me. And do not worry about Fruit Materials unless you are donating or contributing your dollars.

MDDLFNGR

No comments: