12.6.08

Losin' It



I love this song, I won't even lie to you. I'm feeling the Caribbean almost Niger feel of it ya get me? I mean that just could be the African in me wanting to jump up and dance around the tribal fire cause hey I am so politically incorrect like that but never the less...These niggers is UGLY.

They are set for Halloween. For LYFE.

No but for real though, they have talent and shit, I peeped a couple of their other songs and found out that they've been writing songs for the stars forever and a day.

Let's see how long this limelight lasts with their faces, If I were Akon (they're on the Konvict label) I would be beating them back into their cages. 


Lord forgive me for telling the truth. 

Looking at them makes me wanna get some holy water and start speaking in tongues. 

No comments: