9.6.08

Neeext.



Alright. First things first. I've tried to overlook this nonsense about the Amy Winehouse so called 'racist' video but I've found that since people just won't shut up about this nonsense I gotta have my say. 

WHYYYYYY are any of you surprised? Have you seen the photos? Have you seen her husband? You're all acting as if this is anything new, and the so called shocking pictures NOTW has of her are the safest ones of the bitch I've ever seen. Does no one remember her walking around London with nothing but jeans and a bra on?Come off it people. 

And in regards to the 'shocking' racist shit? You all know you've had your 'going to hell for this shit' racist moments. LORD KNOOOWS I have. In fact I do everything single time I go to get my nails done. I won't even lie to you on that. So please ladies and gentlemen, please excuse this mess. It's Amy mother fucking Winehouse. Point Blank Period. 

And in other news...Naomi Campbell wants a mother-fucking baby. 
<

It's alright, I'll give you a minute. 

I don't even have anything witty to say to that, because when I utter the words Naomi Campbell pregnant I think of the apocalypse and Godzilla with a cellphone or worse a pair of 7 inch Dolce and Gabbana platform heels. I can't hate her though, she's the fiercest bitch in the world. But she is crazy, she is a good solid amount of crazy and I am just not sure if the PA's, Airports and major cellphone carriers will be able to handle her with a bun in the oven. 

That's all I'm saying. 

You know she's only 30 something? Does anyone else feel like she's ancient? I always see her as 50, because it makes her that much fiercer. 

-Cheryl. 

No comments: