8.6.08

Well ain't that about a quarter nickel.



I have to say something before I have a titty attack about the sexiness of this man in this here video.

I believed...

I firmly believed...

I firmly believed that Lloyd looked like Osama Bin Laden. I would swear it up and down and spit on anyone who dared call the little bastard sexy but god damn it this boy has HAIR. Now if you don't know how much of a sucker I am for some nice looking maybe weave locks now you know.

Did you see how shiny and gorgeous is hair was? Did you see how it was flowing? Listen I don't care about the song point blank period but he can run those locks all over my life!!!!

I am telling you that if I ever run into this man with no braids...

IT.IS.OVER.

Thank you and goodnight.

-Cheryl.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LMAO @ Osama Bin Laden...