12.6.08

I'm buying a one way ticket.



Obama's BABY MAMA?

Last time I mother fucking checked she was his WIFE.

This race is showing some colors that I'm not very compatible with. Now I have always been a level headed girl, especially when it came to politics, I don't pick sides, I don't point fingers I sit my green card holding non voting ass down in hopes I don't get deported but THAT SHIT RIGHT THERE...

Is some shystie bullshit.

And don't you dare tell me I am blowing this out of proportion because that is the most degrading, derogatory and incredibly demeaning term to use in reference to her.

I don't know about you but it speaks a whole lot to me.

Fox News need to get correct. First the 'terror fist jab' and now this bullshit?

Somebody needs to get bitch slapped.

I love America, I love living here, I love all the cheap shit but trust I'm moving when I'm done with school.

And don't get on my back about that statement cause I've been saying that shit for years.

Mother fucking baby mama.

No comments: