3.6.08

It's a start.



Introducing Cheryl Acolatse. Mr. Coleman has been kind enough to allow me to write on this fabulosity of all fabulosity's so I'll do my part and bring the ish to you readers. There's too much of me in this world to limit myself to a simple introduction so stick with me and it'll all come to you. I'm all that you need to know, all that has been and all that will be and most importantly I am Pharrell Williams' and that chair he is sitting on (designed by the Star Trak mogul himself). I'll try not to overload you all, I am a writer at heart and find it so hard to stop my fingers from typing. 

Hallelujah praise the lord and bring me the sexy! Acolatse is in the building. 


The LCD of it all just makes me tingly all over. If he created this sober lord knows he need not smoke cause this is some ISH. Some 'sexy omg I'll have that in my dining room in the future' ish but some ISH none the less. Thank you and Amen. 

- 3dotAcolatse 

No comments: